Above is a YouTube video of my debriefing of OT 640! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Jess,

    It sounds like you had a great time on your fieldwork experience! I think it always feels great when we, as students, are able to contribute to the evaluation process. Dealing with insurance and discharge planning can be very complex and as future therapists it is important that we be informed on our role in discharge planning. I think more information on that would be very helpful. Can't wait to hear all about it when we get back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    I am so glad that you ended up really liking acute care! I know that it can be intimidating going into an environment that you're not so confident in, but I am glad that it ended up going really well! I also feel that billing and insurance is something that I need more practice in and am definitely looking forward to that when we get back to campus. I bet that was something that was really challenging at your facility considering a lot of the clients didn't have insurance! I enjoyed watching your video and can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Media Project

Life Balance Model

Era Presentations